- Luma Saipat is now available!
- Added new combat music against other Tamers.
- Vastly improved the battle flow. We’ve revisited each action in battles and made them quicker so battles won’t feel sluggish.
- Improved a lot of the UIs shown in battles.
- Already visited dialog options will now be grayed out.
- NPC Emotes should now display better positioned.
- Effectiveness circle will not appear anymore while using Status type techniques.
- Several improvements on the Learn Technique UI.
- Improved the feel while doing a huge damage Technique on a Temtem with very low health.
- Added a visual UI indicator when a Temtem is using a Technique.
- Improved the Squad UI when swapping a Temtem so you get more info on what’s happening.
- Added a different message when a wild Temtem is resting so it doesn’t look like a Tamer is giving them an order.
- Sleep particles will now follow the movement of flying Temtem.
- Fixed navigation for previous/next Temtem on Squad. (Report: Investigating – Previous Temtem – Next Temtem on Squad menu)
- Confirmation popups will now prevent player movement.
- If an untamed combat is detected at the same time at the start of a cinematic, wait for the combat to happen before entering the cinematic. (Report: Investigating – Random Temtem encounter right in front of the the opening to the boss lady from the evil team causes bug to happen)
- Stamina cost preview is now correctly displayed on Techniques with synergy. (Report: Investigating – Ice Cubes stamina cost not reduced)
- Stamina is now correctly displayed when failing a Technique due to Strangle. (Report: Investigating – Enemy Temtem lose all starmina (Virsuell Bug))
- Fixed some cases where incorrect item info was displayed on the backpack. (Report: Investigating – Wrong item description shown in backpack)
- Fixed a rock collider in Route01. (Report: Investigating – Small rock, displaced collider)
- Fixed some rare cases where Temtem could display with the incorrect order on the Squad UI.
- Fixed the alert combat on 4:3 displays.
- Mirror Shell was buffing physical defense instead of special.
- Fixed some cases where water particles were shown on Temtem while you weren’t walking on water.
- Fixed some cases where cinematics weren’t triggered after blacking-out in that area.
- Strangle now has very low priority.