A “cookie” is a file that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment when accessing certain webpages and is intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the organization responsible for its installation.
“Cookies” allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, to recognize the user, among other functionalities.
Cookies that are commonly used on webpages are classified:
- according to the organization that manages them:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the service provider and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another organization that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of subscribed services).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- according to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a webpage, platform or application and allow the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, making the application for registration or participation in an event or using security features while browsing.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria on the user’s computer, such as the type of browser with which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity on websites, applications or platforms and for creating browsing profiles of users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces. In addition, they can store information on user behavior by observing their browsing habits.
Below, Crema Games, S.L. informs you about the cookies used on the website. This list will be updated, as soon as possible, whenever changes occur.
|.myfonts.net||__cf_bm||Functional technical cookie||30 minutes|
As a user you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. Use the following links to configure or disable cookies on your computer depending on the browser you use.
Last published March 6, 2022