Who is the party responsible for the processing of personal data?
Crema Games, S.L., with Tax ID B86562139 is a Spanish company that is Responsible for the processing with respect to the User’s personal data, which are treated as detailed in this Policy, written in Spanish, this being its language of interpretation in case of any dispute.
Users are also informed that the data processing carried out by Crema Games, S.L. takes into consideration the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter GDPR, and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, hereinafter LOPDGDD.
What do we process personal data for and why do we do it?
The party Responsible for the processing only processes user data, which it obtains through the website, in a confidential manner and in order to render the services offered, and provided that we have a legitimate right to do so. In particular and as necessary, we process data to:
- Solve and respond to queries or any type of request made by the User through any of the ways of contact that are made available on the website of the Responsible party, based on the legitimate interest of the Responsible party, Art. 6.1.f GDPR.
- Respond to requests from players who report errors, based on legitimate interest and in execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR.
- Interact with users interested in the games advertised on the website, based on the legitimate interest of the Responsible party, art. 6.1.f GDPR.
- Enable you to join the gaming community, such as TEMTEM by linking your request to Discord Inc, a service provider or other providers, which are governed by their own terms and conditions and privacy policies, based on the consent of the data subject, 6.1.a) GDPR.
- Manage your application and enable your participation in the selection processes that fit your professional profile in case you send us your CV data through the form accessed via a link, for those who wish to join the Crema team or apply for a published vacancy, based on the consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR.
How long will we store personal data?
In general, we inform users that their data will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of processing or if there are legal requirements that mandate their custody. When they are no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their total destruction.
In particular, the processing of data relating to your profile as a candidate will be kept for a period of two years, unless you revoke your consent.
To whom do we provide processed personal data?
Currently, no communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen, except if it is necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing and as a consequence of the contractual relationship we have with our service providers, mainly related to communications, with whom the Responsible party has signed confidentiality and processing manager contracts required by the privacy regulations in force.
What are the rights of data subjects?
The User’s rights are as follows:
- Right of access to your data, under Article 15 GDPR: the data subjects have the right to access and to know the personal data that are processed by the controller.
- Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete data completed, in compliance with Article 16 GDPR.
- Right to erasure of your data, under 17 GDPR, for example, where your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected
- Right to restriction of processing, for the processing of your personal data to be provisionally suspended, in certain events, under Article 18 GDPR,
- Right to data portability, under Article 20 GDPR, i.e., to have your data delivered in a structured format either to yourself as data subject or to another entity directly, provided that this is technically feasible.
- Right to object to the processing of your data, under Article 21 GDPR.
As User you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Crema Games, S.L.
Physical address: Calle de Ulises, 108, 1C, 28043 Madrid.
Information on the procedure to exercise your rights
As User you may exercise your rights directly or through your legal representative or proxy. In any case, you must be sufficiently identified in your request, which must be signed. If the request is filed by a third party, the powers granted for the purpose must be appropriately evidenced. As User you are informed that if the controller, Crema Games, S.L., has any reasonable doubt as to the identity of the natural person filing the request, Crema Games, S.L. may request any additional information necessary to confirm your identity.
Users may file the request electronically, in which event the Controller will provide the information through the same procedure wherever possible, unless the User gives instructions otherwise.
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on personal data protection, the Responsible party is complying with the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, therefore the personal data collected are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected. However, the user owning the data is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of their data.
The Responsible party guarantees that it has implemented policies and protocols for action and data processing to apply security measures and comply with the requirements established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD, in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, as appropriate, to protect the rights and liberties of Users, who through this policy receive information to exercise their rights.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the Responsible party at Crema Games, S.L. Calle de Ulises, 108, 1C, 28043 Madrid. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated November 11, 2023