USER INFORMATION Who is the party responsible for the processing of personal data? Crema Games, S.L.,
with Tax ID B86562139 is a Spanish company that is Responsible for the processing
with respect to the User's personal data, which are treated as detailed in this Policy, written in Spanish, this being its language of interpretation in case of any dispute. Users are also informed that the data processing carried out by Crema Games, S.L. takes into consideration the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter GDPR, and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, hereinafter LOPDGDD
. What do we process personal data for and why do we do it?
The party Responsible for the processing only processes user data, which it obtains through the website, in a confidential manner and in order to render the services offered, and provided that we have a legitimate right to do so. In particular and as necessary, we process data to:
How long will we store personal data?
- Solve and respond to queries or any type of request made by the User through any of the ways of contact that are made available on the website of the Responsible party, based on the legitimate interest of the Responsible party, Art. 6.1.f GDPR.
- Respond to requests from players who report errors, based on legitimate interest and in execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR.
- Interact with users interested in the games advertised on the website, based on the legitimate interest of the Responsible party, art. 6.1.f GDPR.
- Enable you to join the gaming community, such as TEMTEM by linking your request to Discord Inc, a service provider or other providers, which are governed by their own terms and conditions and privacy policies, based on the consent of the data subject, 6.1.a) GDPR.
- Manage your application and enable your participation in the selection processes that fit your professional profile in case you send us your CV data through the form accessed via a link, for those who wish to join the Crema team or apply for a published vacancy, based on the consent of the data subject, 6.1.a GDPR.
In general, we inform users that their data will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of processing or if there are legal requirements that mandate their custody. When they are no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their total destruction. In particular, the processing of data relating to your profile as a candidate will be kept for a period of two years, unless you revoke your consent. To whom do we provide processed personal data?
Currently, no communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen, except if it is necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing and as a consequence of the contractual relationship we have with our service providers, mainly related to communications, with whom the Responsible party has signed confidentiality and processing manager contracts required by the privacy regulations in force. What are the rights of data subjects?
The User's rights are as follows:
Contact information to exercise your rights
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
: Crema Games, S.L. Physical address: Calle de Ulises, 108, 1C, 28043 Madrid. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on personal data protection, the Responsible party is complying with the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD
for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, therefore the personal data collected are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected. However, the user owning the data is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of their data. The Responsible party guarantees that it has implemented policies and protocols for action and data processing to apply security measures and comply with the requirements established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD
, in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, as appropriate, to protect the rights and liberties of Users, who through this policy receive information to exercise their rights. For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the Responsible party at Crema Games, S.L. Calle de Ulises, 108, 1C, 28043 Madrid. E-mail: email@example.com
Last published March 6, 2022