- Luma Fomu and Wiplump are now available. So cute!
- Added animations, effects, and audio to swapping Temtem.
- Added a confirmation popup when releasing a Temtem or quitting the game.
- Added a new jingle at the end of battles.
- You can now rotate the character on the Character Creation!
- You can now change and preview all the animations for each style on the Character Creation!
- More improvements on Battle pacing and timings.
- More improvements on how Mouse and Keyboard work together.
- Improved how the text typing sound works. It now pauses when the text pauses or ends and it’s better timed.
- Improved Max and Lady Lottie cinematics in order to play the correct music.
- Fixed wrong camera position while capturing a Temtem in a dual battle. (Report: Investigating – Camera position while catching Temtem)
- After failing to capture a Temtem, you weren’t able to attack them. (Report: Investigating – Unable to choose a Temtem to attack.)
- After capturing a Temtem, the HP bars disappeared. (Report: Investigating – Bug – HP information disappears after catch attempt)
- Rechecked the Dojo Rescuer dialogue in order to avoid getting stuck with him. (Report: Investigating – Fort Curator Trapped Me)
- Fixed some problems using the keyboard while selling items. (Report: Investigating – Can’t buy item if only money for 1)
- Fixed render problems on prop stones. (Report: Investigating – Render issue)
- When selling anything on the store the selected section was reset to the Temcard. (Report: Investigating – Cursor resets while selling an item)
- Fixed the stuck on-screen message when a Temtem was knocked-out by poison outside of combat. (Report: Investigating – Knocked-out message keeps when Tem is knocked out through toxic after a fight)
- Temtem knocked-out after being Doomed are now displayed on grey in your Squad. (Report: Investigating – Sprite showing a Temtem as alive after Doom killed it outside a Battle)
- Fixed some more cases where NPCs could get stuck while wandering.
- Fixed the Stamina bar being updated in one frame at the end of the turn.
- Fixed Stamina synchronization problems on PVP battles.
- Fixed some Luma Temtem not correctly displaying their Luma trail.
- Luma particles are now hidden while trying to capture a Temtem.
- Effectiveness signs in battle weren’t appearing in some cases.
- Effectiveness circles weren’t appearing in some cases.