We are looking for a Game Designer to join the on-site team in Madrid. This candidate is someone who is versatile and can contribute their knowledge and experience throughout all the development phases of the design of a video game.
The hiring process will consist of an interview and an evaluation test for those selected.
- 2 years or more of demonstrable experience as a game designer.
- To have participated in the development and publishing of a professional video game from the beginning to the conclusion of the project.
- Have analytical skills and the ability to solve problems and pivot proactively.
- Good communication and coordination skills to interact with other departments involved in development.
- Availability to work in our offices in Madrid.
- Knowledge and experience with Unity and/or Unreal.
- Knowledge of UX and UI design.
- Experience in Level/World Design (even at amateur level with Mario Maker type tools).
- Experience in gameplay balancing, economy and progression.
- Design, plan and iterate the different elements, mechanics and systems that compose a new development.
- Oversee the development of prototypes as well as final implementations.
- Be aware of and design around technical limitations.
- Design the rules and balance the economy to make player progression rewarding.
- Analyze the final implementation as well as player feedback to make necessary changes.
- Intensive 7h flexible working hours contract (between 7:00h and 15:00h).
- Hybrid job (70% in-person, 30% remote) at our offices in Madrid.
- Immediate incorporation and stable work contract.
- Relaxed work environment: no clients, no unreasonable deadlines, no crunch, etc.
- Company culture based on employee wellness: subsidized therapy and free physio, pet-friendly office, monthly company lunches…
Crema is a Madrid-based studio dedicated to the development of multi platform games. We are currently immersed in the development of a new videogame as well as in the maintenance and update of Temtem.
To apply please fill out the following form: http://crm.gg/careers