About the role
We are looking for a 3D Artist to join the team in Madrid and help us with the creation of characters and environments for our developments.
- Portfolio with modeling work (correct geometry, examples with visible mesh and mapping).
- Experience in low poly (Blender/3DS Max), organic and inorganic high poly (ZBrush), retopology and bake.
- Experience on rig and skin of characters/items using 3DS Max.
- Experience in model mapping.
- Experience with Unity 3D/Unreal.
- Experience in low poly props/environments.
- Experience in high poly environments.
- Experience in previous projects, either freelance or professional.
- Basic knowledge of Substance.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Organic/inorganic modeling based on concepts generated by the Art team.
- UV mapping.
- Rig and skin of characters/objects.
- Engine implementation.
- Intensive workday all year(8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.).
- Hybrid work style (70% in-office, 30% remote) at our offices in Madrid.
- Immediate incorporation and stable employment contract.
- Relaxed work environment: no clients, no unreasonable deadlines, no crunch, etc.
- Pet-friendly office🐶🐱
Crema is a Madrid-based studio dedicated to the development of multiplatform videogames. We are currently developing a new video game proyect and also regularly updating and maintening Temtem.